2013 RIMS Road Asset & Information Management Forum
Data Collection Ltd is pleased to announce that we will be presenting and exhibiting at the 2013 RIMS Road Asset & Information Management Forum on the 20th March in Wellington NZ.
The Road Information Management Steering Group (RIMS) exists to lead, promote, and develop best practice in road asset and information management to ensure consistency and efficiency across all roading authorities in New Zealand.
The forum provides an opportunity for the roading asset and information management community to:
- Get updates on RIMS including; best practice project updates and industry liaison initiatives share knowledge.
- Learn from some industry Best Practice examples.
- Hear about new methods and ideas.
- Help shape the future direction and activities of RIMS.
- Network with fellow industry people.
Our talk will be presented by our Managing Director, Paul Hunter, who will provide an overview of the ROMDAS Elite including the Laser Crack Measurement System (LCMS) and its innovative unique features. The talk will focus on two features; Lane Tracking and Automatic Defect Detection which help achieve accurate, reliable and repeatable data on an annual basis.
If you're planning to attend the forum, we warmly welcome you to our stand. Paul, Diana and Ian will be present all day to discuss the ROMDAS Elite (LCMS) in more detail and / or other surveying capabilities.
We hope to see you there!